On Topic

Page 2 of 2

beekeep

'03 2500 CTD, HO, QC, Laramie (War Mass), Green/Silver, Tow Pkg, Skid Plate, LB, 6Sp, Westin Platinum NB, Rancho 9000's, A-Post Guages, Line-X, Ram Mud Flaps, Husky 16k# hitch, New #1 Injector, BSN Coolant, 103k miles (broke in), 42 months, unused ash tray!
FMB (North Mexico)
Roy wrote:

According to the factory service manual, a 4V wasn't offered on the 400 (in a pickup) but I swapped on an intake from a '70 383 + Holley 600. Rehabbed the crusty exhaust... dual exhaust w/ a crossover tube. I converted to dual batteries (Interstate group 27 Workaholic), added 1/0 welding cable front/rear for Superwinch S3500 electric "wench" + jumper cables (also 1/0 cable). The winch is on a cradle w/ stinger that attaches to either the front spot hitch, rear receiver, or the front of my car trailer. I'd love to find a set of brackets to add my 100A alternator... anyone have a donor Cordoba equipped w/ 400 cid & 100A alternator?
Bryan
2001 QC, 4x4, SLT Sport, every option available, competition level stereo, Hiniker plow...numerous options to be added.
2002 Mercedes C230K
1983 Bertone X1/9, Recaro seats, 4 point harness, modified motor, competition level stereo.
Way to many watercraft to even list.
Custom bike in the works.
Laszlo Almasi

Mac

Whats up with that? You doin' wide rides dirty work bro?<VBG>
Roy

well, you could of put the word "truck" in the topic somewhere.. lol Mac

'98 Ram 1500 QC Sport, 5.9, auto
'97 Viper GTS
'92 Ram 350 CTD 5-speed
'62 Dodge Dart wagon
'57 Chrysler NY
'00 Harley Softail Standard
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (29-Sep-06 5:34 AM):

box... pretty standard, really, but rather well traveled - she's in her third country now. I wonder if the thick coating of red Australian dust counts as an option?
The only new addition is a moderate-sized console-shaped fridge for the back seat (12v). That thing was great on our recent road trip, and'll be even better as the temperatures rise to 40c (104f)!
jmc
87 Dodge B-30 panel van. 318 engine, long wheel base. PS/ PB. No air, no radio.
Needs blower fan motor for heat. And master brake vacuum amplifier. About 145k miles.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.