On Topic Posts

Well, since I am a feebleminded asshole (according to Craig C.) and as it appears that he is the new self-appointed moderator and net nanny of aadt, I
guess there are no more post allowed in the group, an un-moderated one at that, unless it pertains specifically to dodge trucks. Man, what a boring group this will become.
Nice talking with you all. :^)

Yup, with Craig as our new net nanny this will I'm sure be a lively group. I mean, he bring's so much to it. What is amazing is he feels by "being done with us" that is you Larry and me, we will be missing something. Oh,well.

Larry, I think Craig is done with his net nannyism. He wants to drop it soooo.. back to normal I guess.
Roy

Craig who? He has no standing, so he can fuck himself. Anything else ya'll need solved?
--
--Scott Hendryx--

Doesn't God drive a Dodge?
beekeep

Only according to Craig?? yeah, right, you feeble minded asshole...
E G D O D
Just kidding, Larry... i don't think you're feeble minded... *g*
"A big hard drive is only effective when used with the proper amount of ram"
Mac