one for snownan

Page 2 of 4

Frank Will wrote:

two bulbs in parallel. I answered it as series-parallel as the switch is in series but I was wrong.
Deny

In a series/parallel circuit only the "loads" are to be considered. They gotcha on a technicality.
Mik

Hmmmm, I musta missed the part where you can review the test..
Mike

I guess it kinda sucks to get old huh.....
<VBG>
Denny

Yes, it does...... smartass!
;^)
Mike

Mike, don't let ol wide ride mess with ya. Your only as old as ya feel. Going by all the pissin' and moaning he's been doing about long hours in the field, he's gotta be older than both of us. At least in his mind anyway.<BFG>
Roy

hmm... I thought you were only as old as the women you feel...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Well if that is the case, Roy must feel 90 after feeling on all the retirees and widows on the beaches of FL.

Why would you possibly think that the only women are retired. The females that I seem to come accross are happy to see a slim experienced guy, in good shape with a full head of hair oh, one that has his own teeth as well.<BFG> Been back here a week and haven't been able to go near the beach. The "Red Tide" that comes in here get's air born and cause's respiratory problems. Can't breath within a mile of the ocean. It seems to be lessening, maybe later in the week. My problem now is unpacking andfinding a place to put all the stuff we brought with us. One other thing, all the lights on my golf cart went out. gotta be a fuse hidden someplace on it.

(cough)
experienced guy, in good

(cough-cough-gag)
with a full head of hair
(transplanted??)
oh, one that has his own teeth as well.<BFG>
(so does my dog..)

(Greenpeace has finially made progress...)
The "Red

(Probably mainly caused by your flatuance..)

(Probably can't breath in your house either)

the hell is the old fart....
<GBMFG>
Denny

Hmmmm.... Lashing out again?? <BFG>

Sure am! Started raining late this afternoon so I got an evening to goof off.. Now I'm bored with nothing to do. Might as well agitate a friend... <BG>
I got a Smith Corona 03a3 a couple of weeks ago. It's not in too bad of shape, bore is good but I haven't had time to shoot it yet. Busy season kinda sucks.
Denny

Yup, the "Cheap Shot" rule. <VBG>

What the heck is it? I don't know it.
Roy

I think he makes this shit up in an attempt to impress us...
Dogs, cats, rabbits... they all envy our thumb...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ya gotta take advantage when ya can....

http://www.surplusrifle.com/03a3/index.asp
Of the 3-4 manufactures of this model, the S/C is known to be the smoothest/best machined. That bolt feels like it's on glass...
Denny

Yup ya gotta strike fast.<BFG>

Looks like a fun toy. I still like the "dark side".<G>
Roy

Nothing wrong with an ar. I was using mine in some three gun shoots this summer and it was great. I could never use one of these bolt guns for that. I just like some of these old warhorses that go "boom" and have a kick to them. The ar just goes "spoing-spoing". <VBG>
Two evenings in a row to fuck off...I could get used to this
Denny

Hmmm... sounds like a watery beer that pops it's own cap...