one for snownan

the bunny has found someone to give hell to and is enjoying it since wide ride is usually on the recieving end of things.....

BTW have you got enough people to flip you off yet denny or do you need my little 30HP to get the proper satisfaction??? *cheezy grin*

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

just above your score , there are three icons , one of those .

Reply to
samstone

63? Hell, I don't feel so bad now....

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Well, I guess if helium can be weightless, then just about anything's possible :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I missed the worm gear. Also, I didn't like that they wanted to measure force in kg - that should have been newtons or pounds.

Reply to
Ed H.

I kinda in a slow spell here, not one single vote yesterday.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yup, about the same age by the way he looks......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Bullshit!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

hmm... I thought you were only as old as the women you feel...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Well if that is the case, Roy must feel 90 after feeling on all the retirees and widows on the beaches of FL.

Reply to
azwiley1

Why would you possibly think that the only women are retired. The females that I seem to come accross are happy to see a slim experienced guy, in good shape with a full head of hair oh, one that has his own teeth as well. Been back here a week and haven't been able to go near the beach. The "Red Tide" that comes in here get's air born and cause's respiratory problems. Can't breath within a mile of the ocean. It seems to be lessening, maybe later in the week. My problem now is unpacking andfinding a place to put all the stuff we brought with us. One other thing, all the lights on my golf cart went out. gotta be a fuse hidden someplace on it.

Reply to
Roy

(cough)

experienced guy, in good

(cough-cough-gag)

with a full head of hair

(transplanted??)

oh, one that has his own teeth as well.

(so does my dog..)

(Greenpeace has finially made progress...)

The "Red

(Probably mainly caused by your flatuance..)

(Probably can't breath in your house either)

Golfcart????? Went from a SRT8 to a friggen golfcart???? WTF!!!! Now who the hell is the old fart....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hmmmm.... Lashing out again??

Reply to
Roy

Sure am! Started raining late this afternoon so I got an evening to goof off.. Now I'm bored with nothing to do. Might as well agitate a friend...

I got a Smith Corona 03a3 a couple of weeks ago. It's not in too bad of shape, bore is good but I haven't had time to shoot it yet. Busy season kinda sucks.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yup, the "Cheap Shot" rule.

What the heck is it? I don't know it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hmmm... sounds like a watery beer that pops it's own cap...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I think he makes this shit up in an attempt to impress us...

Dogs, cats, rabbits... they all envy our thumb...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Ya gotta take advantage when ya can....

Of the 3-4 manufactures of this model, the S/C is known to be the smoothest/best machined. That bolt feels like it's on glass...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yup ya gotta strike fast.

Looks like a fun toy. I still like the "dark side".

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nothing wrong with an ar. I was using mine in some three gun shoots this summer and it was great. I could never use one of these bolt guns for that. I just like some of these old warhorses that go "boom" and have a kick to them. The ar just goes "spoing-spoing".

Two evenings in a row to f*ck off...I could get used to this

Denny

Reply to
Denny