one for snownan

Page 4 of 4

Bullshit!!!!
Denny

Yup, about the same age by the way he looks...... <GBG>
Denny
I missed the worm gear. Also, I didn't like that they wanted to measure force in kg - that should have been newtons or pounds.

beekeep wrote:

I don't know about snowman, but Tom L. is stuck. In fact, this whole thread went off-topic, like there's suddenly no interest in the test any more.

And we haven't heard from snowman yet. I wonder what question he's stuck on?
beekeep
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:59:45 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:
<snip>

How to boot his computer?