One more time, E-85 in my v-10?

How about what will I have to do to burn E-85 in my 1999 2500 v-10? Can computer/s be adjusted/reprogrammed? new conputer? What seals would I need
to change? Ect. Any kits for this? --- yet? Or just run it and see what happens. How about 1/2 and 1/2 gas and E-85? I read where an owner has done this and things were fine. But I am leary of that so far. I haven't bought into the Acatone deal and probably won't. It dosen't sound all that big of a benifit. Anyway, just wondering about it. Any actual experence out there? you will have to forgive the spelling errors I seem to have misplaced my dictanary. :] Tom