Online accesories?

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with buying things like vent visors, chrome trim pieces etc. online? I have been looking through ebay but thought I'd get some input from the group first.
Thanks, Kevin - '06 Ram 2500 QC, CTD, SB, 4X4
kvand wrote:

I'd shop at http://www.genosgarage.com first. They don't have everything but their prices and customer service for what they carry is first class. I recommend getting a 4/2/1 filter kit and a boonie box before buying any chrome.
--
Ken

An excellent site Ken! And it looks like these are real truck guys who also use the products that they sell. Thanks for the link. Kevin