Optimization

I would like know how the air filter and turbo charger can be optimized without affecting the performance of the engine. whether Location of the airfilter in the intake system matters much...?

On the face, this post doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
NapalmHeart wrote:

It makes perfect sense. If you read the question carefully you'll realize the answer is simple. The placement of the filter is much better understood after a series of six pack consumption. At that point it becomes clear the exact location is of no consequence. The optimization of the turbo is realized shortly after the driver says "hold my beer and watch this".

Well the location of the filter kinda sorta does. You should have it positioned before the turbo.<G>
The op didn't mention what the application was so all I can offer is get the filter into cold air if possible, like maybe a freezer. But if you don't want to effect the performance then leave the turbo and filter in it's box

I think, in Windoze, it's under My Computer/Local disk/Properties/Tools..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing