OT: 2006 Sebring Horn Relay - Location?

Can anyone tell me "exactly" where the horn relay is on a 2006 Sebring, 4-door, Touring, V6? The horn (wife's car) sounds like it is either
going/gone bad (sounds sick, weak,like it has a cold). I want to check the relay but can't seem to find it. I checked all the relays under the hood and there is no listing for the horn. I also pulled them one at a time and the horn still worked when each one was pulled. Either the horn relay is at an end or the relay is. It is under warranty but I think there is a $100 deductable. The relay or horn or both can't cost that much.
Anyone know where the relay is located?
Thanks

The only experience I've had with a sick/weak horn was with a Ferd. The stab on connector at the horn was pretty dirty. Once cleaned, it worked like new.
FMB (North Mexico)
That just rocks! Thanks a whole bunch Denny. I own the shop manuals for my daughter's 00 Neon and son's 98 Dakota but need to find cheap ones for my wife's 06 Sebring and my 07 Dakota.