OT: 2008 Election results accidentally released

A computer glitch has caused voting machines in several states to display who will win the 2008 presidential election.
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/diebold_accidentally_leaks

Good, I can go fishing that week.
FMB (North Mexico)

Why wait? I'm going fishing right now!!!!
Roy

Damn good idea, Roy, as the first wife is in Idaho for a week but I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow for a few days. Fishing will have to wait till next weekend. Doesn't look like the strike is on anyway ( http://www.usafishing.com/delta.html ) but, you know what they say, a bad day fishin is better than a WC anyway. Maybe I'll scare up a few strippers (or stripers) and sturgeon, I think it is still a bit early for the salmon run.
FMB (North Mexico)

Come on down, dude... the larger sea bass are running soon, from what the fishin' folks say..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Nothing going on in the surf, not a damn thing. Beem like that for a few days. There was a red tide through here last fall and it killed thousands of fish. The beach's were covered with them. I'm thinking it will take a bit for things to recover.
Roy

sort of begs the question:
How was the surf fishing before you moved there?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Close, but that's about it, ya damn hippy.<G> I moved here almost a year ago and the fishing was great until this nov.
Roy

So did you take up hunting all that spanish treasure washing ashore with a $1k metal detector?
FMB (North Mexico)

No, I never did get around to picking one up. Been messing around with the jeep since Dec. Might look into one this summer though.
Roy