OT

Wanted to take a second and wish you folks a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy and please be safe. Oh, before ya eat or when you say grace or whatever, please
say a prayer for our troops.
Roy
back at you Roy........and.....
Amen
~:~ marsh ~:~ ======Roy wrote:

Thank you and we will..
Denny
Roy wrote:

Wishing our troops all the best and hoping they come home sooner than later.
Happy Turkey.
Go Eagles. And even though I hate the Bucs ... please ... beat the Cowturds.
Craig C.

Ditto!
Amen!
beekeep
Let us pray.
Prayer chain for our Military... Please don't break it!
Please send this on after a short prayer. Pray for our military... please don't break it.
Prayer:
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."
Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.
There is nothing attached.... .. Just send this to all the people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you, please....... Of all the gifts you could give a U.S. Marine,Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, Prayer is the very best one........