OT...

Just seeing if this stupid computer will post......aarrgghhh....

Hey, it did. I guess you all can start with the rabbit jokes again....
Denny

Stop eating WC over the keyboard and you wouldn't have all the damn problems!
Just seeing if this

No Castles for me this week. This is the week of the gigantic smorgasboard called the county fair. The only way it could be any better is if they had a WC booth set up somewhere.
Denny

Jokes??? You mean they wern't serious?
FMB (North Mexico)

Yup, ya did! <VBG>
Roy

Nothing personal, Buggs, but in my years of consulting, I never saw a stupid computer...
Were you by any chance getting an error code ID 10 T?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

ROTFLMAO

Nope. It was "TSMFWDWIWITD". Then after about a month and an update for Windows, it started working again. Who knows wtf was wrong with it.
Denny

Maybe the WC fumes unstuck some keys on the keyboard??