OT...

Just seeing if this stupid computer will post......aarrgghhh....

Reply to
Denny

Hey, it did. I guess you all can start with the rabbit jokes again....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

computer will post......aarrgghhh....

Stop eating WC over the keyboard and you wouldn't have all the damn problems!

Reply to
azwiley1

Yup, ya did!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

No Castles for me this week. This is the week of the gigantic smorgasboard called the county fair. The only way it could be any better is if they had a WC booth set up somewhere.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Jokes??? You mean they wern't serious?

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Nothing personal, Buggs, but in my years of consulting, I never saw a stupid computer...

Were you by any chance getting an error code ID 10 T?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

ROTFLMAO

Reply to
FMB

Nope. It was "TSMFWDWIWITD". Then after about a month and an update for Windows, it started working again. Who knows wtf was wrong with it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Maybe the WC fumes unstuck some keys on the keyboard??