OT

A cold one to the group on me. I made it another year older and am still breathing and slowly kicking. My b-i-l is taking me down to the trap shoot/gun show at Vandalia for the day and then the junk food begins out at
the county fair this evening. The only way it could get any better is if a luscious blond came up and gave me a big hug. Sit back down Roy.... <VBG>
Denny

Happy Birthday!!!!! Not to worry, I'm not driving out there. Enjoy the food.
Roy

Wheww. I can breathe easier now......
Denny

you still have birthdays?? damn!
have a happy one, friend rabbit..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I'm blonde, but I never have been described as luscious, How about hunky? If so, here is a hug! ;-) Greg

Nope, I won't, waaaaayyyyy too easy. <BFG>
Roy

Go looking for the UGLY WOMEN. They're always much more egar to please.
Then again there's always the OLDER WOMEN. They don't swell, they don't tell, and they're grateful as hell.
Have fun.
beekeep
Happy birthday, Denny and many more to come (including the blondes) dale
On 8/20/05 4:36 AM, in article vIDNe.6192$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,