OT- a deal that shouldn't be passed up

Don't ya mean "The bunch of ya should get more."?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Missing Bill Clinton

It doesn't matter what party you support, this is absolutely hilarious. On a Canadian TV show, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.

Number 1. He played the sax. Number 2. He smoked weed. Number 3. He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!

And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, I don't know, I never had one."

American Indians nicknamed Bill Clinton "Walking Eagle" because he is so full of crap he can't fly.

Clinton lacked only three things to become one of America's finest leaders: integrity, vision, wisdom.

Clinton was doing the work of three men: Larry, Curly and Moe.

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes

Reply to
Tom R

ROTFLMBO!!!!!

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No reason? Any attack on another person, be it veiled humor or not, is out of character for an avowed "Christian fundamentalist".

Reply to
John Kunkel

That was the point I was trying to get across before he started whining and crying about some lame attack. But I guess that in his mind, with her being a Democrat or even the daughter of some, she doesn't deserve the respect of even a common farm animal, never mind a person.

Reply to
TBone

So are you another "Christian Fundamentalist" or are you just attempting to pass judgement based on some other belief of yours?

Reply to
miles

And what makes you the expert?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I was wondering the same thing. How would a non "Christian fundementalist" be able to tell how they are supposed to behave? Too funny.

Reply to
miles

This really has to be just about the dumbest thing to come out of you yet. You have to be something to know how they are supposed to behave??? Too funny.

Reply to
TBone

A "Christian fundamentalist" is at best a contradiction. Fundamentalists believe God needs their help - he is incapable of handling things on this earth without the superior knowlege he has imparted on the "Christian Fundamentalist". The fundamentalist also does not believe in GRACE.

Take the "fundamentalist" out, and the Christian lets God be God. The Christian knows he's not perfect, but trusts God's GRACE.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Well, Tom, since _you_ don't know how a Christian fundamentalist is supposed to behave, someone needs to teach you.

Contrary to what the left thinks, we're not all in some stereotypical mold.

Budd

TB> This really has to be just about the dumbest thing to come out of you yet.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Really?

And you know this how? It's not in my Bible.

My God is always God.

Yes, that is correct, and all the fundamentalists I've ever met agree with that.

Being a fundamentalist is accepting the Scriptures as written, believing that no one is worthy of Heaven on their own works and that only the Blood of the Perfect Lamb of God cleanses us of our Sin and makes us acceptable to God.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

If you are an example with the way you have been acting recently, I would prefer not to know. My sister and a few of my friends are Born Again Christians and while none of them are perfect all of the time (after all, they are still human), they do not try and justify or deny all of their faults and mistakes like you seem to be doing. I asked you many times what your motivation was for starting this post and I'm still waiting for a valid answer.

Here we go with the left again. Is that all you can think about. The first thing you really need to do to be closer to God is to get rid of all that hatred you seem to have. Not all the worlds problems are due to the left and your constant indicating that they are just makes you look hateful and ignorant.

Reply to
TBone

What good does it do to tell you when you refuse the truth? It was just a joke. I thought it was funny, your opinion is just that an opinion. When you make remarks about a persons beliefs on it in a judgemental way (which you did by saying it wasn't Christian of me), you go beyond opinion.

As for whether or not I am justifing anything, you are no one to talk as you justify everything.

As for admitting mistakes, there are many mistakes and such that you've never admitted to. Clean your own stoop before you try to clean mine.

Who gave you the authority to judge me? Not God (Judge not lest ye be judged), not me (I'd rather be judged by God) and not any laws.

Hatred, Tom??? Who blames all the U.S.A 's ill entirely on the Republicans, conservatives, and the Moral Majority? Who is constantly singling out the non-stereotypical fundamentalist in the group to correct and chastise? Who looked at a simple joke on a FAMOUS PERSON as a insult because that person is a Democrat (Is she? I really don't know or care)?

Now, Tom, substitute the words, "right", "conservative" and Republican for "left", the word "me" for "you" and "my" for "your" in your last sentence.

Now you have the sentence as it applies to you.

Enough already, Tom. Grow up.

Understand it was meant as a joke, and that I will pick on anyone and everyone I choose regardless of fame, fortune, religion or political affiliation. Understand that I don't care if it fits your idea of how a stereotypical Christian is supposed to act as it's not your place to judge any Christians, not even me. Understand that it's not your authority or responsibility to decide what is or is not funny in this world.

And finally understand that just like each and everyone of us you are one out of a few billion specks infesting this planet and that just like just about any other speck, your opinon will not get you a cup of coffee anywhere.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Christian brainwashing was attempted but failed, my status as a card-carrying atheist with some Biblical knowledge qualifies me to comment on obvious hypocrisy among avowed Christians.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Well, let's see, the qability to read makes me an "expert". An avowed Christian wouldn't knowingly violate the mandates set forth in the Bible so let's compare some Biblical writings with your obvious denigration of Chelsea Clinton:

Matthew 7:1

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Luke 6:40

A disciple, when he is fully trained, will be like his teacher. (Can you imagine JC making jest of another?)

Psalm 15:

He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellow man,

Get that Budd? A righteous person "casts no slander on his fellow man".

Budd Cochran, another in a long line of Bible-thumping hypocrites.

Reply to
John Kunkel

It's not about whether you agree or disagree with someones views. It's your feable attempt to say how someone else should or shouldn't act. Qualified to say how someone else should behave based on your own views? lol. Thats some funny stuff!

Reply to
miles

Everyone has their own beliefs and views. Funny thing about people. No two are alike. For you to lump all Christians into a single group and say they are not being Christian is just absurd. It's why we have so many factions of religions all saying the others are wrong. Even within a particular sect. And now you as an Athiest come along to tell how a Christian is supposed to behave? lol

Reply to
miles

Your truth? Truth is provable, your beliefs are without a scintilla of proof.

I thought it was funny, too, but I don't profess to follow the teachings of a religion that looks down on such behavior.

The Bible is laced with proof that your comments were un-Christian, no opinion, simple fact and atypical.

Wasn't your ridicule of Ms. Clinton a form of "judgement"? You don't even recognize the depth of your own hypocrisy.

And in doing so you will be in violation of the tenets you claim to embrace.

So says you. It's not any one individual's "idea" of how a Christian is supposed to behave, it's written in your "Good Book" for all to read. Picking-and-choosing those parts of a religion one will adhere to and which will be ignored is the height of hypocrisy.

Reply to
John Kunkel

It ain't my "own views", it's written in the book that Christians supposedly lead their lives by.

Reply to
John Kunkel