OT- a deal that shouldn't be passed up

Page 8 of 8
Leroy,
Here ya go:
<http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=bizarre&id729210
About halfway down the page.
Budd

I think Chelsea could be doable but the mother-in-law that comes with her would be way beyond what I could handle.
beekeep

would
Joke or not, I have to agree there.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!
The big question . . .what would your bees think of the deal?
I don't think they could sweeten it even if they killed themselves trying.
Merry Christmas, Greg.
Budd

I don't friggin' believe it!! All this bullshit over Chelsea Clinton?? The bunch of ya should get out more. <GBFG> Roy

Don't ya mean "The bunch of ya should get more."?
beekeep

Missing Bill Clinton
It doesn't matter what party you support, this is absolutely hilarious. On a Canadian TV show, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.
"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.
Number 1. He played the sax. Number 2. He smoked weed. Number 3. He had his way with ugly white women.
Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!
And, he gets a check from the government every month.
Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.
Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.
When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, I don't know, I never had one."
American Indians nicknamed Bill Clinton "Walking Eagle" because he is so full of crap he can't fly.
Clinton lacked only three things to become one of America's finest leaders: integrity, vision, wisdom.
Clinton was doing the work of three men: Larry, Curly and Moe.
The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes
Tom R wrote:

ROTFLMBO!!!!!