OT-All was lost . . . .

Hey, guys,
When my old computer crashed a while back, I lost everyone's email addresses. Could I ask that they be sent to me again, please.
Tom B, I'd appreciate it you would send me yours, too, as I'd like to talk
to you privately about something.
Thanks.
Budd
As surprised as I am, the address was sent to your email.
"Budd Cochran" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAM.citlink.net> wrote in message
It hasn't come thru . . .uh, did you remember to drop the SPAM. blocker?
Budd

Yep, sure did. It hasn't bounced back to me either so it is somewhere in the system. Oh wait, I see a spelling error in the address I sent it to, ooops. Here it goes again :-)
"Budd Cochran" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAM.citlink.net> wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:05:45 GMT, "Budd Cochran"

time for the gary the greasemonkey show!
beekeep snipped-for-privacy@radix.net
hey budd, http://tinyurl.com/3h8bo to email me.
--
Nathan W. Collier