OT Another Weekend BS Post

Page 2 of 2
Roy wrote:

To keep it simple..... Oh hell no!
Bob
While I am against tax breaks for big businesses (which seem to happen no matter who is in office) and some other policies, I think GB is doing a good job overall. I guarantee that if we had not gone into Iraq (although I think a major factor in this issue was Iraq's oil), everyone, especially the media, would be in a frenzy about how dangerous they are and how stupid we are for not taking action (such as with North Korea now). Now this is easy for me to say as I sit here safe and sound and type this (many, many thanks to our soldiers), but I think we need to be on the offensive in fighting terrorism. It's no good just sitting here peacefully and waiting to be attacked. So I think the foreign policy is pretty good, but some domestic policies could be better.