OT Barrett-Jackson

Any of you folks been checking out the Barrett Jackson Auction on speed channel? What cars they have there. That would be a heck of a take. Perhaps
a road trip. Anybody live near there?
Roy
Miles and I both live near there. For me it would be about a 4 hour drive to get there. Cars, they have had the typical 'Vettes, Mustangs, Dodge products.
Just sold a 70 Roadrunner for 210 (IIRC) 68 Mustang Shelby GT500 280k
Nothing really unusual like they had last year, as of yet at least. Tonight should be a lot better

Hemi Cuda just set the all time high so far this weekend at 500k

CNN's "Warrior One" H1 Hummer just went for 1,000,000! All that money, plus a dontaion from another bidder of 250k, PLUS all the auction fees from Barrett-Jackson are being donated to the Fisher House for Vets!

Roy wrote:

I work about a 1/2 mile from the auction sight at West World. Theres also another auction just down the road and a 3rd auction towards downtown Phoenix.
Along with the usual very rare one of a kind cars theres also quite a number of classic restored cars from all years.
A few interesting cars: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID "1&In_LotNumber04
This one sold for $330,000 http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID "1&In_LotNumber52.1
This Vet was only $1.1 million http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID "1&In_LotNumber1