OT Barrett-Jackson

Any of you folks been checking out the Barrett Jackson Auction on speed channel? What cars they have there. That would be a heck of a take. Perhaps a road trip. Anybody live near there?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Miles and I both live near there. For me it would be about a 4 hour drive to get there. Cars, they have had the typical 'Vettes, Mustangs, Dodge products.

Just sold a 70 Roadrunner for 210 (IIRC)

68 Mustang Shelby GT500 280k

Nothing really unusual like they had last year, as of yet at least. Tonight should be a lot better

Reply to
azwiley1

The old Ramchargers drag car went for 300K an hour ago.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hemi Cuda just set the all time high so far this weekend at 500k

Reply to
azwiley1

CNN's "Warrior One" H1 Hummer just went for 1,000,000! All that money, plus a dontaion from another bidder of 250k, PLUS all the auction fees from Barrett-Jackson are being donated to the Fisher House for Vets!

Reply to
azwiley1

I work about a 1/2 mile from the auction sight at West World. Theres also another auction just down the road and a 3rd auction towards downtown Phoenix.

Along with the usual very rare one of a kind cars theres also quite a number of classic restored cars from all years.

A few interesting cars:

This one sold for $330,000
This Vet was only $1.1 million

miles