OT: Blow Out

What color helmet?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

We never believed ya.

C'mon Tom, say it fast, m/t! Empty!

Reply to
Roy

Black, which might get replaced as a black helmet is DAMN hot in AZ during the summer.

Reply to
azwiley1

been a normal rule to increase cold tire pressure by about

Per his very first post this is EXACTLY what he said, read the damn thing before you start sound more like barrel! As per typical Snojob tactic, when he got called on a statement he chaged it, but you would have seen that if you had read it, just as you say that Roy and I need to. Funny though, you didn't.

First off Tbone, you need to go back and read the entire damn thread, this is NOT the statement that made in his very FIRST post in the thread, these statement were made after Roy got on him.

Reply to
azwiley1

punkin:

Too late, punkin. You're not confusing anybody by switching SnoMan's first post with the one you misquoted.

He posted this: "It has long been a normal rule to increase cold tire pressure by about

10% or more for extened high speed driving (up to cold pressure limits of tire)"

Which you manipulated into this: "It has long been a normal rule to increase cold tire pressure by about

10% or more for extened high speed driving"

So you clearly knew you were lying when you wrote: "I think we have yet another PERFECT example of information being given out by Snoman that is extremely dangerous and in this case could cost someone their life."

Reply to
Beryl

Hmmm the tires on the Charger are rated max at 51 psi. Max load 1709 Care to guess what the recomended pressure is? here's that semi word again m/t

Reply to
Roy

I have no idea but once again, we are not talking about a car tire, even a specialized one like your Charger uses. The tires on my car are rated at

32lbs and that is what is recommended. My truck actually came with a chart stating different tire pressures depending on the load that they are carrying.
Reply to
TBone

I thought it was factory recomended pressure and the amount of air added for highway use or higher speed higher than normal. Guess I missed the boat, won't be the first time. Oh, my car tire, recomended 32psi max 51psi . Not a whole lot of difference in pressure compared to a lt. Big difference in speed rateing and load.

Reply to
Roy

I guess that I am falling way behind on HP tire tech. 51 lbs seems like quite a lot of air for a car tire but I guess that if it is a wide low profile tire.... It looks like when I finally get a new car in the performance area, I should sit down and read the owners manual :-)

Reply to
TBone