OT: Blow Out

Page 3 of 3

Let's see, the tire called for 65 psi cold. I inflated them to 64.5 on all four tires. Yup they were mis/under infalted.

Well then, it is obviously your fault. Driving with that severe under inflation just to get that marshmallow ride. You should be embarrassed for this one. :-)

Yup, it is all my fault! What the hell was I thinking!!
I have to ask, Snoman, since you are the expert about all this, what exactly should I inflate the tires on my motorcycle too. Here is the details you should need. 500 pound bike, two wheels, daily rider, in ambient air temps ranging from 50 to 115 depending on the time of year, road temps as high as 150+ (I am guessing here).

heat
barring
heat
for
quoted text -

Damn, isn't it obvious, 250 LBS in each tire! ;-0

What color helmet?
On May 17, 11:16 am, "Tom Lawrence"

Black, which might get replaced as a black helmet is DAMN hot in AZ during the summer.

Glad you are ok, just think though; new tire(s) for the upcomming move.
FMB (North Mexico)

Yeah I know, but this is one expense that I definately did not want to shell up when trying to move. Such is life though.
Year and a half ago. Wiped out the right side of my bed. John