ot bs post for roy

for the resident pats fan........what do you think of brady being left off of the all star team?
now i am not a pats fan, but it sure seems like a huge mistake to me.
there isn't a better field general type qb in football.

Finally had my shoulderdone, so I'm typing left handed so ir may be a lttle screwed up. Brady is good, damn good. But I think what makes him as good as he is, is the rest of the team. Changes will screw him up. Changes in personel, shouldn't effect his accuracy but he has been all over the place this year. For a time I thouvght he was hurt. Then it comes out that he and girlfriend split. Another change. All in all if he went he wouln't be comfortable and probably would have played horribly, or worse, been injured. Last weeks game was good but they sucked in the red zone, they couldn't put the ball accross. This week, the game witt the Jags(a real physical team) should be very telling.
So, I don't care that he was not picked. Roy