ot-- budd?

roy
you were asking about budd a while back. i too have wondered and hope that he is well. anyway, i did a search today as i thought about it again and found a couple things. maybe a phone number if someone
wants to call him and see if it is him and if he is ok.
http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/forum/index.php?showtopic 52
http://www.google.com/search?q=charles+cochran+moab+ut&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=ryP&pb=r&sa=X&oi=rwp&ct=title

http://www.google.com/search?q=charles+cochran+moab+ut&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=ryP&pb=r&sa=X&oi=rwp&ct=title
A couple of us have tried the numbers in Moab. No joy.
The religous link is prior to the last we heard from him. IIrc it was mid February.
Thanks for your effort's.
Roy

sorry it didn't help.
thedumbguy:

I have a OUIJA board. Maybe I can contact him.
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:06:34 -0800, Beryl

ok. why don't you do that for us. oh, and stay on the ouiji board until you are able to make contact with him please. i mean, do not come back here until contact has been established. ok?