OT Busch Race!

Any of you folks watch it?

Yep. Much more entertaining than watching an oval race, in my opinion.

It was one of the strangest one I've seen. I'm thinking Gordon was screwed big time.
It was very strange. I would really like to know how the 59 car right rear got creased. Maybe 55 did it under yellow and 59 retaliated by spinning 55 out. Then 55 re-retaliated by spinning 59 out.
I read according to the rules since 55 failed to proceed with caution, then the results of not proceeding with caution became his new position.
In any case it's a bad deal when a guy leaves the trailer with a brand new copy of the rule book in hand.
If anyone missed the race just go to Youtube and look up 'Mike Wallace Geico commercial with Warren (Loren) Wallace'. You will get the idea. :)