OT Bush

Was reading about our president's next trip.
He's off to Viet Nam. Couldn't get him there during the war but I guess he figures with Veterans Day and all he might as well show up.

says...

You oouldn't get Cheney there either, he managed to get like 6 deferments while in school. The bigger the pussy, the more unwinnable wars they start. It's easy to be a big man when someone else is there to back you up.
LOL, and this is our militaries commander and chief.
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message
snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote in

Balls? Nonsense. It was his pure and simple hard-headedness that made him go in. Big difference between having balls and being just plain stubborn.

Exactly. But our presence in Iraq is protecting us from terrorists? I think not.

Let alone an invalid one that we can't afford.

Bush as the Commander-In-Chief is not doing his job well. That's the rant.

Understatement of the year.
<snip>
Roy wrote:

Here's our hero http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgerag.swf