OT: BYE GUYS

Its not something I would like to do, but at least for now and for reasons I wish not to go into here, I have to say good bye for a while. I do not know
how long I will be gone. I hope to get to come back at some point and sincerely wish you all well.
--
----------------------------
-Chris

Hope it's not anything too serious. Stop in when ya can. Later...
Denny

Have a good one, Chris. Email me sometime about your bio-diesel experiences. It would be of interest to those that are here to discuss automotive related topics. It is also my semester project for one of my upper level Environmental Science classes (making bio-diesel and measuring the differences between it and petro-diesel).
Best to you and yours.
Craig C.
Chris Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:44:27 -0400, "Chris Thompson"

hey, my most sincere best wishes to you and you are welcome back anytime.

Take care. Anything any of us can do to give ya a hand?
Roy

I appreciate the offer Roy, but I don't think there is anything that anyone could do or would I ask any of you to do. as I said I hope to return sooner than later. ill be around for a few days to say final farewells and all.
--
-Chris

Please don't say you bought a Ford~!!!
Good luck to ya.
--
--Scott Hendryx--

a what?
ive never heard of such a creature. what color fur does that have?
<BFG>