Steve
From: Shep - view profile Date: Thurs, Apr 27 2006 7:05 am
Groups: alt.autos.gm Not yet ratedRating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Loosing any coolant recently?
Groups: alt.autos.gm Not yet ratedRating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Shep,
Thanks for answering. No, It doesn't seem to be. Any possibility
it is coming from the catalitic converter? As stated in my original post the very first thing noticed was the rotten egg smell several months ago. The only other thing done was I replaced the fuel tank about a month and half ago.
Steve