OT: Collision insurance?

Page 2 of 4
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:14:01 -0500, "Howard Page"

I'm always reminded of the day I hit a frost heave headed out to Keene on 124... I know I was fully airborne, the guy coming at me had that "Oh shit" look on his face as he went by, but I'm sure he was thinking "Hope that idiot has insurance!"
Course it was a 10 year old Isuzu Trooper with a snow plow...

I don't take a whole hell of a lot here seriously.
We are about 80 miles from Orlando. I have to tell ya the last place I have any desire to go to is that area and both myself and wife have cc permits. When you go, stay in the park. The crime rate is friggin' insane there. More so now that the unemployment has risen.

beekeep

Also where smart people go to play at the beach while you freeze your ass.
Kenseth again today

Maryland too. The only snow we got this year was a dusting of maybe an inch.
Harvick too, ranked number three!
beekeep

Hopefully we won't have a republican president in 10 months.

All of RCR car's are doing real well.

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:03:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

IMHO, it will be a cold day in hell when we get a candidate on either side that folks really want..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
(beekeep) wrote:

I think looking at gw's numbers we don't want him or his ilk.
I can live with a clinton/obama ticket or a obama/clinton ticket.
Roy

Exactly my point.. "I can live with"... When's the last time you voted for someone that you really wanted, as opposed to the lesser of 2 evils?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (3/11/2008 2:50 PM):

So vote for who you *really* want, even if they're not on the ticket. If enough of us did that (yea, like that's gonna happen) then if nothing else it would send a clear message that the American people have finally figured out the system's broke.
Yea. Like that's going to happen either.
::sigh:: Well, *I* am going to vote for who I want to be president, not who the *media* wants me to vote for.
jmc

Hey, we know you're just coming home to vote for an aboriginee sp? president.
Roos hopping around in the white house rose garden.
beekeep
(beekeep) wrote:

Jodi, where ya going to be?
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (3/11/2008 11:37 PM):

VA
jmc
(beekeep) wrote:

I don't know either but the ole girl owes me some chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!
Denny

for tofo dough and fat free chips..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, never, ever, mention fat to old wide ride. You'll send him into shock.
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (3/12/2008 8:46 AM):

Um. Not.
:)
jmc

For the bunny, not for your/our consumption.. It's either regulate his diet or find a bigger bunny suit for him..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

REGULATE HIS DIET !!!! ?????????
Bro, I've watched him eat. I've sat across a table and watched up close. Man it is like nothing you've ever seen before. We were having seafood in Maine, It was like Moby Dick chowing down. When he started at that table, other dinners ran screaming from the restaurant in terror clutching their children. Townsfolk had there faces pressed against the window watching the exhibition in gluttony. I coulda charged admission but folks were too afraid to get close to the action. <GBFG>
Anyway there is noooo waaaay you are going to be able to regulate the diet. Thinking about it, just reading about a diet, will probably send him into a tizzy. He will be lashing out all over again.
Roy
Roy

hmm.. a bunny with belt drive and power feed?