wrote:

"Bad dog.. no cookie"?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Roy

small piece of carrot cake?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

C'mon bro, never say small to the friggin' rabbit. Especially when it comes to food.<G>
Roy

After reading all this bs, I gotta ask.... Who would you guys fuck with if it wasn't for poor ole me??
PSSST Jodi...... Notice the "ole" in there.. <G>
Denny

Just a bunch of damage control. She will never buy it.
Roy

yep.. I always wished for a box that said "none of the above"... if a certain percentage voted NOTA, they have to find different people and try again..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (3/12/2008 2:09 AM):

That works for me. I think I did actually vote for Mickey Mouse one year, since I was so unhappy with the other candidates.
jmc

I keep full coverage, even on my '95 1500 4x4. Last year it got sideswiped on the ice and needed a bed re-skin and a bumper and a few other dings. Came to over $6,000 total. If you have that kind of cash handy all the time, then you probably can go with just liability. My accident was at a speed less than 5mph, so a lot of damage can be done very quickly.
Ed
Suddenly, without warning, Ed Medlin exclaimed (3/10/2008 10:30 PM):

How much did that raise your insurance the next year?
jmc

boat (think that is it). That was my first claim in over 20yrs. Yeah.......the insurance companies are going to stay ahead of the game in the long run. It is how they make their money. I use Progressive only because of their price and very good, fast service. Within an hour of the accident I was in a rental car and the truck was in the body shop of my choice.
Ed