OT: D.C. anti-gun laws reversed

Here's a nice surprise.
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT 4&STORY=/www/story/03-09-2007/0004543259&EDATE

Sure surprised me when I heard. BTW have you heard New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin and police chief Warren Riley have been found to be in contempt of court over their gun confiscation following Katrina. More here: http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/Releases.aspx?ID 05

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT 4&STORY=/www/story/03-09-2007/0004543259&EDATE=
Excellent. Even more good news, thanks.

Until they're held just as accountable as any other person found to be in contempt of court, it's pretty meaningless. It's been almost a month since that ruling - has anything changed? Has anyone gotten their stolen property back? Why is Nagin not in a jail cell?

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT 4&STORY=/www/story/03-09-2007/0004543259&EDATE
wow. its about time SOMETHING from DC actually made sense.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com