OT<<< DD 214>>>

Mike, Larry, Mac, et al. Would like to get a new copy of my DD 214. Anybody have a good address or phone #? Just went looking for mine and it's in tough
shape. Don't need it asap but would be nice to get one that's readable.
Thanks, Roy

Hey you go man, this should help you out.
http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/standard-form-180.html
You should be able to pop into your local VA office (if you have one) and they can do the paper work and all for you.

Here's another
http://usgovinfo.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.archives.gov/research%5Froom/obtain%5Fcopies/standard%5Fform%5F180.pdf

http://usgovinfo.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.archives.gov/research%5Froom/obtain%5Fcopies/standard%5Fform%5F180.pdf
Thank pal for the links. I printed out the form and will get it off to them today.
Roy
No worries friend. How's the shoulder doing?

Getting ready to apply for some type of permit/license thing in FL, huh? :)

Nah, ya have to have a fed permit for most of the most of the stuff I'm qualified for. Actually the Railroad Retirement Board want's it for whatever reason. The doc say's I won't be 100% until mid or the end of March so I need to work one day in April and I can go play. Sooooo I asked some questions and RRB want all kinds of documentation.
Roy