OT...football

You're being waaaaay to quiet on the east coast. Premonitions of the Pats loosing another one today???
<VBG>
Denny

Smart ass! I posted it a few day's ago, remember. You saw it, of course I screwed up and posted over on your best friends new hang out.<VBG>
Honestly, I think the Pat's have been sleepwalking through the past 3 games. Could be that Brady has lost ALL his receivers, and the guy with the magic foot and hasn't adjusted. We will see now that Bruschi is back following a broken wrist, he should be up to speed. Now there is a guy with balls, has a friggin stroke recovers and is still playing. He fires up the entire team. Also keep a eye out for #39 Maroney a RB, although he's a rookie he can really move the ball. Should be a real good game.
Of course Kenseth in the race.
Roy

At your age, senility is a good excuse...

We shall see. The late start is gonna work for me. I have a match at noon and should be home for most of the game.

Kenseth?? race?? <VBG>
Denny

Why not just send your daughter? <G>

Ya gotta get out more.<G>