OT: g'morning from Baja - morning2.jpg (0/1)

Wonderful sunrise this morning, thought a few of you might enjoy it..
Yep.. I posted a jpg.. fire away!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Bro, where did ya post it? It isn't here.
Roy

alt.autos.dodge.trucks... I'm using forteinc for a news server now and I guess it's more of a nanny than the comcast server was..
For anyone wanting to see them, they were also posted (and it worked) to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Or, if you really wanna see them, send me an email and I'll send them.. lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
addy.not the comcast as I'm still in FL.
Roy

No you didn't!
Put the tequilla down and put the jpg on your website and post a link to it. Then, pick up the tequilla and go relax after your hard retired day's work.
FMB (North Mexico)

It's not the booze! It's the age. The old hippie forgot to attach it. <BFG>
Roy