OT: Gotta get me one of these...

it's rude, but hilarious, if you wanna spend 20 bucks on a joke gift for someone who's not a prude, this is perfect:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/rc/b527 /
Hey, my truck's been working just fine, so nothing else to post about. I'm not complainin'
jmc

If wide ride can have a pink rabbit suit, might as well have one these as well.<G>