OT GPS

I finally had a chance to use the garmin c550 we bought a few weeks ago. Great little addition. Directions are nuts on, the voice is clear, the menu
is real user friendly, the screen is sharp and clear both day and night. Looks like I'll be able to find the Rabbit real easy.<G> The problem will be prying him away from the machine long enough for him to buy me that dinner.<BFG>
Roy

No problems as long as I give you the right address... You know that I now live in a suburb of Dayton now right?? <VBFG> You come up here in snow season and I may just put your ass to work..
Denny

I've had your address. And it ain't the one in the carrot patch.<VBG>

Nah, you'll be plowing for snow fool.<G> Getting ready for my last friggin' year of snow plowing. 38 years of it, is more than enuff. I say that now. But, if this shoulder doesn't get better Sue will be behind the wheel when it snows. Had to have her hook on and move the blade out in the open Saturday. Actually she's pretty good with it.
Roy

Snow?
What's that? Mac

This is the last of it. Except for visits. <GBMFG>
Roy

$$$$$$ falling from the sky....... <BFG>
Denny

Does she blow herself up too?
beekeep