OT.......Groan..

Gawd.....I ate tooooo much...
Shut up Roy...
Denny

Thank god that wabbit suit has a zipper!
Just finished up myself, I am gal turkey is only once a year. Too bad that I am not back home though, all the guys have headed out to the southern tier for deer! I miss that...

Yup, Gun season opens Saterday here in Maryland. I got one opening day with my Ky rifle. Hit one with the bow but didn't get it.
beekeep

I really enjoyed T-day this year... Just the 2 of us for the first time in years..
Crowds of friends and family are nice, but it's cool to just kick back and not entertain a crowd or have a schedule..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, azwiley1 exclaimed (11/23/2007 10:17 AM):

Yea, it's opened in Upstate NY. Mom has "gone hunting" on her IMer :)
jmc

Look in the friggin' mirror! Who eat tooo much at every meal..<G>
Roy