OT.......Groan..

Gawd.....I ate tooooo much...

Shut up Roy...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thank god that wabbit suit has a zipper!

Just finished up myself, I am gal turkey is only once a year. Too bad that I am not back home though, all the guys have headed out to the southern tier for deer! I miss that...

Reply to
azwiley1

Look in the friggin' mirror! Who eat tooo much at every meal..

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yup, Gun season opens Saterday here in Maryland. I got one opening day with my Ky rifle. Hit one with the bow but didn't get it.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Does that mean that you have a neighbor with an empty carrot patch?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

We both like turkey, and it's pretty cheap.. have it 3 or 4 times a year.. I really enjoyed T-day this year... Just the 2 of us for the first time in years..

Crowds of friends and family are nice, but it's cool to just kick back and not entertain a crowd or have a schedule..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yea, it's opened in Upstate NY. Mom has "gone hunting" on her IMer :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc