Thought I toss this up to say "Thanks"

Also, Welcome Home!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ditto

Reply to
azwiley1

Thanks, bro.. back at ya.. I wasn't even aware that it was Veteran's Day.. Sometimes it's almost like living in a foreign country!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Thanks for being there, Larry.. and making it back..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

No worries mac. How is yours doing? Safe and sound I hope?

Reply to
azwiley1

+1

Can't add much to that...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Same here.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

+1
Reply to
Christopher Thompson

I just came across this and wanted to share it. Pretty damn good..

azwiley1

That will rip your heart out. That was real good Larry, thanks for posting it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Damn, I'm getting OLD... almost 40 years since I got out... Weird that those fireworks I told ya about bothered me... you'd think by now...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Some things ya just can't keep in that little place bro. They find a way to leap out at ya, usually around now and the fourth of July, now of course Sept 11th will give ya nudge too.

Always remember, it is what it is.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Dude, there are certain things that I see or hear and they still bother me too, you are not alone. Hell anyone that doesn't have something that bothers them needs to be committed!

Reply to
azwiley1

I guess so....

4th of July hasn't bothered me for years... I guess because I know what to expect..

But this weekend was something else... The fireworks were a "surprise" to everyone... We're sitting in an outdoor restaurant and all the sudden, shit's exploding over us... then, the Mexican DEA decides to fly their huey over the Shrimp Festival at about 100 feet... Can anyone say "incoming"?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Reply to
Abby.Normal

Nope.. they're pretty serious about drugs in Baja.. mostly military raids and Federal enforcement agencies... Not like the mainland at all.. Or the border towns, I guess..