OT<< Happy Veteran's Day!!!>>

Thought I toss this up to say "Thanks"
Also, Welcome Home!!
Roy

Ditto

Thanks for being there, Larry.. and making it back..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

No worries mac. How is yours doing? Safe and sound I hope?

Damn, I'm getting OLD... almost 40 years since I got out... Weird that those fireworks I told ya about bothered me... you'd think by now...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Some things ya just can't keep in that little place bro. They find a way to leap out at ya, usually around now and the fourth of July, now of course Sept 11th will give ya nudge too.
Always remember, it is what it is.<G>
Roy

I guess so.... 4th of July hasn't bothered me for years... I guess because I know what to expect..
But this weekend was something else... The fireworks were a "surprise" to everyone... We're sitting in an outdoor restaurant and all the sudden, shit's exploding over us... then, the Mexican DEA decides to fly their huey over the Shrimp Festival at about 100 feet... Can anyone say "incoming"?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Mexican DEA - ROFL!!!! Probably just another drug lord looking for his slave labor escaping to the Land of The Free with his shipment.

Federal enforcement agencies... Not like the mainland at all.. Or the border towns, I guess..

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Dude, there are certain things that I see or hear and they still bother me too, you are not alone. Hell anyone that doesn't have something that bothers them needs to be committed!

Same here.
Ken

I wasn't even aware that it was Veteran's Day.. Sometimes it's almost like living in a foreign country!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

+1
Can't add much to that...
Denny
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:19:29 -0500, Denny wrote:

+1
--
Chris

I just came across this and wanted to share it. Pretty damn good..
http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID98556

That will rip your heart out. That was real good Larry, thanks for posting it.
Roy