OT: Human Tetris

Page 1 of 2
Way way off topic, but I'm postin' it anyway:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY

It's 103f here, I need to distract myself somehow.
jmc

Try thinking of what ole Roy looks like down on the beach..... Has to be more distracting than that youtube stuff... <VBG>
Denny

Yada, yada, yada. The last time you were on a beach (Old Orchard in Maine I believe) The folks from Save the Whales, about drowned your fat ass, thinking that you were a rare and large specie that had beached itself.
You'll appreciate this. Sue brought Cleo into the house yesterday morning with friggin' SNOW on her! It was down to 28 around here the past couple of nights, now it's up to 60. This isn't supposed to happen.<VBG>

But it sure was a good restaraunt you found. I don't get that kind of seafood in Ohio....

My brother just bought a place a little south of Tampa. I can't begin to tell you how much shit I've heard about going to Fla. and being out of the cold. He's there now and so far my phone hasn't rang one time. I'm betting it may be a little chilly right now... And I'm loving it!!! <GBMFG>!!!
Denny

forget it. Also what passes for pizza makes WC seem like good food.

Well, being out of the cold is a plus and it seems like when it does get cold a sweatshirt is about all that's needed.
Tampa is waaay too busy for me. I like this small little beach town. I'll drive 20 minutes to get to Daytona and the bigger stores.
Roy

Wait a minute pal...... White Castles are good food......

I guess I'm just not old yet...
Denny
Denny wrote:

They are? I tried them once....just once. Looked like a cross between spam and dog food. I have no idea why people rave about those disgusting little things! Dang, just the thought gets me sick! lol

And I suppose you eat hotdogs and bologna without thinking about it too... <BG>
As the ole Bunnwarmer says...."It's an acquired taste." Some think blondes are better than brunettes. Some think WC is better than steak. <BG>
Denny

Bunwarmer!! Haruuumph! See if I ever stick up fer your ass agin!
;^)
Mike

Denny wrote:

Ya, spam and dog food patties could be considered an acquired taste! Those things were just disgusting to me. Of course I tend to think most eastern and mid west food is just bland. It's slowly getting better as more western foods are making their way eastward! lol

Spam!! That stuff should not be labled as food! Man, if I never see that crap again it will be too soon. I'd sooner eat dog food.

I doubt if our dog could tell the difference, anyway..
Must be a reason that they call junk emails that, ya think..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (1/5/2008 10:47 PM):

Mostly, I agree. Love Macaroni-and-Cheese with fried Spam though.
jmc

You need to try a good steak, Buggs...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Obviously you ain't a gourmet either Miles..
;^)
Mike

Miles, ya gotta understand that the friggin' rabbit is sorta like a food processing machine. Ya can toss anything into it and it's gone.

lol, thats true!