OT: Human Tetris

Page 2 of 2
Roy wrote:

Thats why I love AZ. We can pretty much get all kinds of good food. Steaks, Mexican, Italian, Asian, all good here.

Mexican?? Bleeech! If Mexican is so great, what I wanna know is why weren't refried beans fried right in the first place? Hmmmmm?
;^)
Mike
Mike Simmons wrote:

I love good Mexican food. But I know if you live east of the Mississippi then spicy means the food has salt and pepper on it. Anything more and its too spicy. lol

Don't encourage them, Miles.. Leave the good food to us!!
If your ears aren't red the food's too gringo..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

That's what happens when too many damned fool Yankee's move south.... the cold weather follows 'em.
;^)
Mike

28 above is not cold! I no longer have need for seat warmers Mike, so I'll be turning on ya later.<VBG>