OT<<HybridS>>

In responce to Denny 's post. I thought everyone should know:

yea but you'd blow up if you got near any sort of power source.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

In responce to Mike Simmons 's post. I thought everyone should know:

i have to agree with mike here. for example, there is no way that Georgia Power's Schere plant (a coal fired power plant) is any cleaner per horse power (figure it in kwh if ya want) than some if not most of the vehicles on the road. i would find it hard to believe if it was (i've seen the smoke coming out of the stacks)

Reply to
Chris Thompson

The Prius is his sons. And he recently got a speeding ticket and faces drug charges from what cops found inside.

Reply to
miles

Thats true. Gore can have however big of a house he wants. But he shouldn't then go around the country telling others they need to conserve energy.

It's ironic because the left bashes Bush saying he is against such conservation. Yet Bush owns a highly efficient all solar home that also purifies and recycles its grey water waste among other energy conservation techniques.

Reply to
miles

I haven't heard any federal laws of such. I have heard of a few states that have recently started passing laws controlling small engine pollution. Now if only they would get rid of those dang leaf blowers that kick up tons of dust all over my car!

Thats true and is happening on a state level for small engines in garden equipment. Still little seems to be going on with motorcycles.

Reply to
miles

I read the paper too. Do you think that maybe Al owns one too? I know it's a stretch for that right wing mind of yours. I've seen him driving a Prius. Moron.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

And there's the right wing spin ... right there. He advocates CLEAN energy. He ONLY advocates conservation when the energy used is NOT CLEAN energy.

If it's renewable and clean ... who gives a f*ck how much you use?

Yes ... I read the right wing media too. You make a great parrot.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Oh ... he also owns and drives a Lexus Hybrid SUV. Is that just a front too, miles?

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

According to his publicist, while awaiting City and HOA approval for adding solar panels and wind turbines to his property (which he has now), Gore used grid power and purchased his power from a renewable source NOT a coal fired plant.

For example, I am plugged up to the grid as well. My electric delivery comes from TXU, however I purchase my electricity from Green Mountain Energy

per my request (I am on the 100% wind power plan).

I do not know the name of the company that provides Gore's energy ... nor is it important. What is important is that the energy he uses IS CLEAN energy.

All the rest of the nonsense on this matter is right wing spin.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Dodge Demon if it ever sees the light of day.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Nice looking little car. With the recent acquisition of Chrysler by Cerberus, I bet we never see it. Gotta cut costs so that the execs get even larger bonuses.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Ya, it wouldn't do to have a singed pink bunny!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

He get's bashed by more than the left, and it's because he is a friggin' boob!

Reply to
Roy

Bullshit...

The f*ck you are.....

So to recover, while you have your fat ass at work, hanging

The bathtub at home ain't big enough to get both cheeks in????

Yup, watchin is about all you can do.

Oh, at

No RC at our place. Now if'n ya said the break room and microwave........

And that's the first thing I've agreed with ya on this year... Good job!!

Same here!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Nah you were wrong.

Oh but I was devesitated.

While you spend time gazeing at the Idiot.

What happened the RC couldn't hold enogh slop to feed ya?

Thank you!!

As always.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Do you think he might have been driving his sons? Maybe that would be a stretch for a left wing mind of yours. According to his public statements he doesn't drive his own car much but when he rents he apparently likes to speed in a 4 door gas guzzling Lincoln.

Reply to
miles

His home uses 20 times the national average for a family from the local power company which is not clean unless you add some left wing spin into the equation to make anything a liberal does acceptable.

Define clean.

Hmm...so Bush's house isn't solar powered and doesn't recycle it's own waste water? Only the left would think that Gore's home is greener than Bush's.

Reply to
miles

Gore stated publicly that he rarely drives it. He travels on jets and then rents large sedans...not hybrids or even economy cars.

Reply to
miles

Yes, after he was blasted for having a massive energy wasting home he applied for cleaner alternatives. He has been advocating these things for years, why did he wait until now? Bush's home was converted to clean energy many years ago.

Define clean.

Reply to
miles

On many issues I have to agree. But then most of the current politicians campaigning are even worse.

Reply to
miles