OT<>

Page 6 of 9  
Craig C. wrote:


LOL..'HIS' people huh? IOW's you buy into anything Gore or his people say. Thats a liberal trait. Just buy into BS without any further research.

Gores own statements says that he INVESTS in renewable energy sources as a way to offset his high use of polluting energy...carbon credits. A term the left loves.

I agree with you there. Al Gore has not been using alternative energy. He is only now applying to add such things as solar panels and wind turbines.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
miles wrote:

You are the one saying that he isn't doing what he says. You prove otherwise.
You're pushing off YOUR responsibility on everyone else. That's a right wing trait.

And ... ? You still have yet to prove anything. You have no sources, no credible information and zero credibility of your own.

"only now". Fuck off. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about.
Here's something you NEVER provide. A source.
http://www.enn.com/today.html?id 602
Clueless fuck.
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

Oh now thats funny. You keep blabbing about his home using renewable clean sources and have cited ZIP, NADA, NOTHING! Some peoples kids.

He didn't even apply for those solar panels until he had already lived in the house for 3 years. His previous house also was not energy efficient and clean. Nor are his other vacation homes. Dang liberal hypocrites!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

A spokeswoman for Gore said he invests enough into "green power" renewable energy sources such as solar, wind and methane gas to balance 100% of his electricity costs.
Carbon credits is a left wing spin that allows the rich liberals to do anything they want as long as they can afford it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
miles wrote:

Where in the statement from his spokeswoman does it mention "carbon credit" or "offsets"?
He purchases "green power", as I have stated previously.
As I thought, you have NOTHING, NADA, ZERO evidence. You're a puppet of the right wing media.
BTW, I'm still waiting on the source stating that Gore intentionally chooses to rent "gas guzzling Lincolns and not hybrids".
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

Oh ya, I am sure that the Oregon airport he rented from only had lincoln town cars available. Just picked a bad day to travel I'm sure.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
miles wrote:

Still no source to prove ANY of your accusations? Just your word. You, sir, are a liar. Plain and simple.
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

Craig, it is no secret that Gore rented a lincoln town car in Oregon and promptly got a speeding ticket. It's ironic that you haven't heard about it when it was all over the news. Now, if I show you a link will you apologize for your pure BS? Hell no you won't. Nuff said. Some peoples kids.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
miles wrote:

I never said that I had not heard. You, however, have NO IDEA what the circumstances were. As I stated previously, hybrids are very difficult if not impossible to rent in MOST markets, even today, but especially August 3rd, 2004. Idiot.

I want a link that states that Gore *prefers* renting a Lincoln over hybrids and his public statement that he rarely drives his Lexus Hybrid and his Prius, as you indicated when YOU said 7/7/07 at 8:08 pm.:
"Gore stated publicly that he rarely drives it. He travels on jets and then rents large sedans...not hybrids or even economy cars."
You have not proved a thing other than your incompetence. Which is a regular thing for you. Like your glaring incompetence that Bush's spending is out pacing the economy. You never retracted that even after I rammed the facts down your throat using YOUR data.

Go fuck yourself. Lying sack of shit. I teach my kid to stand behind her statements, using people like you as an example of how *not* to be.
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

In my haste, I forgot the word "not"
"Like your glaring incompetence that Bush's spending is *NOT* out pacing the economy."
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

Oh yes, so when there aren't any hybrids someone preaching how we should conserve and pollute less is forced to rent a gas guzzling 4 door lincoln town car. Good grief!!

Have her read this forum with your posts. She'll learn all about how liberals talk and debate.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
miles wrote:

And still ... no source/proof to back up your prior or current accusations. You're like a bird, swooping in to this ng, dropping a load of unsubstantiated shit, then flying out. You're the Snoman of politics.

At 10 years old, even she could shoot holes in any of your "arguments". I have provided fact, figures, graphs and reliable sources in our past discussions. Accusations and avoidance of facts that shoot you down is what you give in return. Even "Right wing" or "Republican" debaters do better than you. Snomiles.
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

You've done no such thing! Mostly just a bunch of typical liberal debate tactics of foul mouthed ranting. Gore and his power hungry 20 bedroom mansion is somehow preferable to liberal enviroMENTALists than Bush's built from the ground up energy efficient home. Only in a liberal world!!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Snomiles wrote:

Don't forget about the graph and figures I posted that YOUR data backed up. homepage.mac.com/mcraigchr
Don't forget that YOU STILL have not admitted your repeated error that the economy is out pacing Bush's spending.
Don't forget these figures that you snipped and never had any comments on (hrm ... I wonder why):
Under Reagan (8 years) the debt increased: 1.9 trillion. Debt/Spending outpaced the economy.
Under Daddy Bush (4 years) the debt increased: 1.3 trillion. Debt/Spending out paced the economy.
Under Clinton (8 years) the debt increased: 1.6 trillion. ECONOMY out paced the debt.
Under Dubya (6 years) the debt has increased: 3.2 trillion and rising. Debt/Spending is out pacing the economy.
Of the 9 trillion in debt, Republicans are responsible for 6.5 trillion.

Fact is, you know *nothing* about Bush's home other than what the ONE right wing reporter had to say in ONE article. I read it too.

Still no source for your baseless accusations about Gore. Provide something besides your opinion and we'll keep talking, Snomiles.
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

Oh yes. Some individual nobody knows makes up his own page and you use that as your argument? Good grief!! Thats the best a liberal can do is to post some totally unknown individuals chart?

It did no such thing. I already showed you why and you refuted it by posting a totally unknown, unsubstantiated graph from some guy nobody knowns on the internet. Too funny.

Look at it from the turn of the century as a % of GDP then get back to me. The economy has been dismal under the democrats on average. How did Carter do? Tell me all about the wonderful economic conditions under Carter.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Ummmm. Craig, would you believe this? It comes from a liberal source.....
http://www.commondreams.org/views01/0429-03.htm
Facts are nasty, ugly, inconvenient things.....
Mike

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike Simmons wrote:

That's my first read at that particular article.

Not to me. I never presented an argument against (or for) Bush's environmental efforts at his home. It is merely a smoke screen thrown up by Snomiles to cover his lack of knowledge about Gore's home.
As I stated previously, when you have the kind of money that Bush has, there is NO excuse NOT to use alternative energy. Snomiles can make excuses all day long why Americans can't afford hybrids and alternative means of energy production, but the simple facts are that the vast majority CAN afford it. That fact is the "nasty, ugly, inconvenient" thing, at least in Snomiles world.
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Craig C. wrote:

Then why do you excuse Gore? His home is not energy efficient at all. He claims to offset his excessive use by buying into alternative renewable energy sources. A company he himself partially owns. He is making himself a ton of money through his own excessive use.
Gore and his 'carbon credit' scheme is just that...a scheme for the rich filthy liberal he is.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
miles wrote:

:-)
Fuck, you're a moron. I have not "excused" Gore. Rather, shot your baseless arguments down.
1) Other than what I read in the paper, I have no idea of the facts surrounding his efforts to remodel his home, which is an older home. He did not build it. He is having to remodel it for energy efficiency, which if you know ANYTHING about the subject (now there's a stretch), you know that it takes more time and much more effort, especially when the City and the HOA are fighting you, than building one from the ground up.
2) You know less than I do about it. Watching you burp and fart your "facts" is no less than hilarious.
I'm sure that if I were to know the specifics of Gore's environmental efforts at home, there are likely things I would do different. My education gives me access to technologies and methods that I'm sure he has no clue about. However, he is making an effort ... more of an effort than most Americans. If he was doing nothing at all, your argument/complaint would make sense.

Efficiency was never the argument. It was the source of the power that is used. Is it renewable? Yes. Is it clean? Yes. The rest of your argument means squat.

Coming from a Republican, which values the corporation and the money it generates over the individual ... what exactly is your complaint? That he is making money? That he invested wisely?

Again, the only person that has mentioned 'carbon credit' is you. You have provided no proof or source. Try this, PROVE to me that Gore uses energy produced from non-green sources. Then PROVE to me that Gore has not done his utmost in dealing with the City and HOA in lifting the restrictions for solar and wind power.
Remember Snomiles, the accusations are YOURS. The burden of proof is on YOU. I don't want your opinion, I want hard facts. Can you provide that or are you going puss out again?
Craig C.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Wow this is getting good! Mike throw a little more fuel on the fire please
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.