OT<>

Page 7 of 9
azwiley1 wrote:

I'm just wondering if Craig has used all combinations of 4 letter words yet. How about all of them in a single post?
miles wrote:

I'm sure if I do, you'll take issue with the order in which I use them and then blame it on Gore or Clinton.
Craig C.
Mike Simmons wrote:

He'll ignore the facts and harp on the rest of the articles rhetoric. Such as "Yes, the same George W. who believes arsenic and drinking water might not be such a bad combo".
Thats a liberal spin on what actually took place. During the last week of Clintons term he signed an order to set the allowable arsenic to lower levels than the FDA had set. He did so without any data to back up his reasons nor what costs of methods were needed. Just set the limit lower. If this was such a good thing then why did Clinton wait until the week he was leaving office? Politics is why. He knew it was a level that could not be met and Bush had no choice but to change it back to what the FDA had already determined. The public doesn't often look any deeper than the surface which suggests that lowering the levels must be a good thing without looking into how thats achieved. Nor would they look at why the FDA had already determined the best level that could be achieved.

This gentleman begs to differ with your analysis, Craig.
http://billhobbs.com/2007/02/more_on_gore.html
BTW, I'm not trying to stir up a hornet's nest or anything, but your admiration for Al Gore is totally unfounded in fact. The man is nothing more than a first class hypocrit who is using his "greenness" or perception of same for political capital and/or $$$ capital.
Mike

Got to take Mom to church today. It's better than her trying to drive herself, besides, her car still won't start... <wink>

Not yet. We're leaving Wed about noon or so. Looking forward to a nice peacefull five days in Chicago. I'm sure the traffic won't be heavy...
Denny

Good deal. I'm sure you found a church that serves a meal.

I'm sure Kim will enjoy Chicago, as long as she drops you off at the Idiots on they way by.
I'm sure the traffic won't be heavy...
It will be with your wide ride on the road.
<GBMFG>
%Roy

He's a GOD, Mike... he invented the internet...
(He also spent a short, protected time in Nam.. must be war hero, too)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ya know bro, now that ya mention it, at least Gore showed up. I get a kick out of the VP with all his bs and flag waving he never showed up either
Roy

My brother (the one with the Lexus hybrid) claims that most of the "other" hybrids are using systems licensed by Toyota... I have no idea if that's fact or fiction, just thought it would be nice to say something ontopic once in a while..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks bro. Seems the Camry is like a baby Lexus
Roy

In responce to Roy 's post. I thought everyone should know:
oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy's buying a lexus?
*grin*
--
Chris

Part BS, part liar and a large dose of "legend in his own mind"...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

<GBMFG>!!
Denny

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Hmmm,,, perhaps a green beam.<VBG>
Roy

He get's bashed by more than the left, and it's because he is a friggin' boob!
Roy wrote:

On many issues I have to agree. But then most of the current politicians campaigning are even worse.
Mike Simmons wrote:

The Prius is his sons. And he recently got a speeding ticket and faces drug charges from what cops found inside.
miles wrote:

I read the paper too. Do you think that maybe Al owns one too? I know it's a stretch for that right wing mind of yours. I've seen him driving a Prius. Moron.
Craig C.
Craig C. wrote:

Oh ... he also owns and drives a Lexus Hybrid SUV. Is that just a front too, miles?
Craig C.