OT<<HybridS>>

In my haste, I forgot the word "not"

"Like your glaring incompetence that Bush's spending is *NOT* out pacing the economy."

Reply to
Craig C.

Now you are simply spinning yourself. As I asked before, I'll ask again, when did I ever use these bogus numbers to back up anything. The answer is I never did because they are meaningless without the data that created them.

Yawn, the difference was in the other indicators that you fail to mention, imagine that.

LOL, that is also a meaningless number. If it goes up (which I'm sure that it did as it pretty much always does), it simply means that more people are working but even in my example that you deleted once again (imagine that) the number increased in part because more people needed to work due to reduced salaries and if it goes down, that could be indicating that people on unemployment have run out of time and are now considered no longer looking for work.

Reply to
TBone

Yea, what you said was but I tried to be nice.

Really?!?!?!? I didn't know that :-)

Name the dealer.

Wow, a whole single dealer. Since single cell replacement is a very NEW thing, I don't doubt that they haven't replaced a single cell and since ALL of those cars are still under warranty, they just replace the entire pack. As you said, nice try.

Reply to
TBone

Oh yes, so when there aren't any hybrids someone preaching how we should conserve and pollute less is forced to rent a gas guzzling 4 door lincoln town car. Good grief!!

Have her read this forum with your posts. She'll learn all about how liberals talk and debate.

Reply to
miles

Oh? Do tell TBone. Tell us what published standard indicators are different.

Reply to
miles

And still ... no source/proof to back up your prior or current accusations. You're like a bird, swooping in to this ng, dropping a load of unsubstantiated shit, then flying out. You're the Snoman of politics.

At 10 years old, even she could shoot holes in any of your "arguments". I have provided fact, figures, graphs and reliable sources in our past discussions. Accusations and avoidance of facts that shoot you down is what you give in return. Even "Right wing" or "Republican" debaters do better than you. Snomiles.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

You've done no such thing! Mostly just a bunch of typical liberal debate tactics of foul mouthed ranting. Gore and his power hungry 20 bedroom mansion is somehow preferable to liberal enviroMENTALists than Bush's built from the ground up energy efficient home. Only in a liberal world!!

Reply to
miles

Don't forget about the graph and figures I posted that YOUR data backed up. homepage.mac.com/mcraigchr

Don't forget that YOU STILL have not admitted your repeated error that the economy is out pacing Bush's spending.

Don't forget these figures that you snipped and never had any comments on (hrm ... I wonder why):

Under Reagan (8 years) the debt increased: 1.9 trillion. Debt/Spending outpaced the economy.

Under Daddy Bush (4 years) the debt increased: 1.3 trillion. Debt/Spending out paced the economy.

Under Clinton (8 years) the debt increased: 1.6 trillion. ECONOMY out paced the debt.

Under Dubya (6 years) the debt has increased: 3.2 trillion and rising. Debt/Spending is out pacing the economy.

Of the 9 trillion in debt, Republicans are responsible for 6.5 trillion.

Fact is, you know *nothing* about Bush's home other than what the ONE right wing reporter had to say in ONE article. I read it too.

Still no source for your baseless accusations about Gore. Provide something besides your opinion and we'll keep talking, Snomiles.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Oh yes. Some individual nobody knows makes up his own page and you use that as your argument? Good grief!! Thats the best a liberal can do is to post some totally unknown individuals chart?

It did no such thing. I already showed you why and you refuted it by posting a totally unknown, unsubstantiated graph from some guy nobody knowns on the internet. Too funny.

Look at it from the turn of the century as a % of GDP then get back to me. The economy has been dismal under the democrats on average. How did Carter do? Tell me all about the wonderful economic conditions under Carter.

Reply to
miles

Ummmm. Craig, would you believe this? It comes from a liberal source.....

Facts are nasty, ugly, inconvenient things.....

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

This gentleman begs to differ with your analysis, Craig.

BTW, I'm not trying to stir up a hornet's nest or anything, but your admiration for Al Gore is totally unfounded in fact. The man is nothing more than a first class hypocrit who is using his "greenness" or perception of same for political capital and/or $$$ capital.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

That's my first read at that particular article.

Not to me. I never presented an argument against (or for) Bush's environmental efforts at his home. It is merely a smoke screen thrown up by Snomiles to cover his lack of knowledge about Gore's home.

As I stated previously, when you have the kind of money that Bush has, there is NO excuse NOT to use alternative energy. Snomiles can make excuses all day long why Americans can't afford hybrids and alternative means of energy production, but the simple facts are that the vast majority CAN afford it. That fact is the "nasty, ugly, inconvenient" thing, at least in Snomiles world.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

He'll ignore the facts and harp on the rest of the articles rhetoric. Such as "Yes, the same George W. who believes arsenic and drinking water might not be such a bad combo".

Thats a liberal spin on what actually took place. During the last week of Clintons term he signed an order to set the allowable arsenic to lower levels than the FDA had set. He did so without any data to back up his reasons nor what costs of methods were needed. Just set the limit lower. If this was such a good thing then why did Clinton wait until the week he was leaving office? Politics is why. He knew it was a level that could not be met and Bush had no choice but to change it back to what the FDA had already determined. The public doesn't often look any deeper than the surface which suggests that lowering the levels must be a good thing without looking into how thats achieved. Nor would they look at why the FDA had already determined the best level that could be achieved.

Reply to
miles

Then why do you excuse Gore? His home is not energy efficient at all. He claims to offset his excessive use by buying into alternative renewable energy sources. A company he himself partially owns. He is making himself a ton of money through his own excessive use.

Gore and his 'carbon credit' scheme is just that...a scheme for the rich filthy liberal he is.

Reply to
miles

:-)

Fuck, you're a moron. I have not "excused" Gore. Rather, shot your baseless arguments down.

1) Other than what I read in the paper, I have no idea of the facts surrounding his efforts to remodel his home, which is an older home. He did not build it. He is having to remodel it for energy efficiency, which if you know ANYTHING about the subject (now there's a stretch), you know that it takes more time and much more effort, especially when the City and the HOA are fighting you, than building one from the ground up.

2) You know less than I do about it. Watching you burp and fart your "facts" is no less than hilarious.

I'm sure that if I were to know the specifics of Gore's environmental efforts at home, there are likely things I would do different. My education gives me access to technologies and methods that I'm sure he has no clue about. However, he is making an effort ... more of an effort than most Americans. If he was doing nothing at all, your argument/complaint would make sense.

Efficiency was never the argument. It was the source of the power that is used. Is it renewable? Yes. Is it clean? Yes. The rest of your argument means squat.

Coming from a Republican, which values the corporation and the money it generates over the individual ... what exactly is your complaint? That he is making money? That he invested wisely?

Again, the only person that has mentioned 'carbon credit' is you. You have provided no proof or source. Try this, PROVE to me that Gore uses energy produced from non-green sources. Then PROVE to me that Gore has not done his utmost in dealing with the City and HOA in lifting the restrictions for solar and wind power.

Remember Snomiles, the accusations are YOURS. The burden of proof is on YOU. I don't want your opinion, I want hard facts. Can you provide that or are you going puss out again?

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Wow this is getting good! Mike throw a little more fuel on the fire please

Reply to
azwiley1

I'm just wondering if Craig has used all combinations of 4 letter words yet. How about all of them in a single post?

Reply to
miles

I'm sure if I do, you'll take issue with the order in which I use them and then blame it on Gore or Clinton.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

I cut one of the service techs hair from the GM dealer here in my town and he told me there was one of the hybrids they sold that has had to have the batteries changed 3 times in less than a year, under warrenty. Said the guy was going to crap when the warrenty ran out and he had to pay for them himself. They run over $1000 each and there are 2 of them. Don't know if he was truthful or he just didn't like the hybrids, but I don't think I want one now. LOL

KY

Reply to
KYHighlander

Don't want a hybrid, I'm waiting for this to catch on myself.

KYHighlander