OT<<HybridS>>

Got to take Mom to church today. It's better than her trying to drive herself, besides, her car still won't start...

Not yet. We're leaving Wed about noon or so. Looking forward to a nice peacefull five days in Chicago. I'm sure the traffic won't be heavy...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Good deal. I'm sure you found a church that serves a meal.

I'm sure Kim will enjoy Chicago, as long as she drops you off at the Idiots on they way by.

I'm sure the traffic won't be heavy...

It will be with your wide ride on the road.

%Roy

Reply to
Roy

But... but... *sputter* He's a GOD, Mike... he invented the internet...

(He also spent a short, protected time in Nam.. must be war hero, too)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

My brother (the one with the Lexus hybrid) claims that most of the "other" hybrids are using systems licensed by Toyota... I have no idea if that's fact or fiction, just thought it would be nice to say something ontopic once in a while..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I have the feeling that Sno IS a hybrid... Part BS, part liar and a large dose of "legend in his own mind"...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Hey bro... what kind of torque wrench do ya think works best on a hybrid?? *eg*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Thanks bro. Seems the Camry is like a baby Lexus

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hmmm,,, perhaps a green beam.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ya know bro, now that ya mention it, at least Gore showed up. I get a kick out of the VP with all his bs and flag waving he never showed up either

Roy

Reply to
Roy

In responce to Roy 's post. I thought everyone should know:

Roy's buying a lexus?

*grin*
Reply to
Chris Thompson