OT...ID old car

I have a photo of my grandfather's car (circa 1930). Do you know a site or group where I may upload a .jpg file to get the vehicle identified?

TIA,

John

Reply to
John Carrington

Why not post it here for a starter?

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Because this is a text group?

Reply to
NapalmHeart

use photobucket or another free picture hosting site then post the links. we can use them to view the pictures and see if any of us can identify the vehicle in questions, besides we like old cars as much as the next group even if we cant ident it =)

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Thanks for posting that. I'm not technologically advanced enough to give these directions! I love old cars, trucks, tractors, etc. ;+)

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart