OT...ID old car

I have a photo of my grandfather's car (circa 1930). Do you know a site or group where I may upload a .jpg file to get the vehicle identified?
TIA,
John

Why not post it here for a starter?
Bob AZ

use photobucket or another free picture hosting site then post the links. we can use them to view the pictures and see if any of us can identify the vehicle in questions, besides we like old cars as much as the next group even if we cant ident it =)
--
Chris

Thanks for posting that. I'm not technologically advanced enough to give these directions! I love old cars, trucks, tractors, etc. ;+)
Ken