OT: If you want to know how I am, don't pretend to be a friend.

I might mistakenly expect a reply back from you.

If you're not going to be a friend, don't ask about me. It's none of your business.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

BTW, this does not apply to my true friends.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

If your true friends are found on usenet, you may be on to finding out the cause of your initial frustration.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Really?

I have made a few good friends on the net; some that actually stopped by my home to visit while going thru my area, some that will email me with the latest happenings in their family or just to tell me about some stupidity I may have missed in this group. Those are the folks I miss from this group. But when someone only wants your email just to be nosey, they are not a friend. Those are the ones that need not bother to check on me because I don't post much any more. I've got more fun things to do that read this NG, like going fishing, working on my old motorscooter or watching the Arches National Park erode.

And from the recent discussions I've seen, the stuff being posted would have got me yelled at if I'd posted it. IOW, nothing but the same crap that was here the last time I was subscribed. And it's coming from the ones that yelled at me . . . . . . ROTFLMBO!!!!

Sometimes paybacks come with patience . . . .

See ya, I'm outta this cesspool.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

well, i actually think that several of us have asked that question as of late, including me. sorry it pissed you off but at least on my part i was just hopin you were ok. sounds like you are.

Reply to
thenewguy

How about your true enimies?

I guess your comments are directed to me. I just wanted to know if you were alright since you suddenly stopped posting here. I doubt that there will ever be any great friendship between the two of us but that doesn't mean that I wish you any harm either. Yes this newsgroup has changed over the years, partly because new people have joined and partly because some of the old timers here have left. It would be nice if the latter would just poke the noses in here every once and awhile and say hey.

And if you really gotta know - my dad, who is 85 and is loosing his mind, is takeing up a lot of my spare time. Dr says he is healthy and should live a good deal longer which means I am going to have my hands full for awhile. I don't really mind as it is a labor of love, and it does take priority over most everything else in my life at the present time.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

No, you were just one of several.

Just leave me alone.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

My point is simple. If you're a friend, I figure you'll answer a question in the reply about how you're doing. Takes all of a minute or so. Denny and Gary G have both done so, for example. If you don't, then IMHO, you're just being nosey.

I'm not one to bug others with nosey emails, I only ask for the same respect.

How about I just have someone post the funeral notice a month or so after I'm gone? Till then I'll be in whatever health I have at the time.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Nobody else can be me! ;^) Welcome back.

Reply to
Nosey

Damn! Who pooped in your oatmeal?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

well, i'm still glad your ok, but whatever crawled up your ass and died is something you gotta deal with. nuff said.

Reply to
thenewguy

_____________________ /| /| | | ||__|| | Please do not | / O O\__ | feed the | / \ | Trolls | / \ \|_____________________| / _ \ \ || / |\____\ \ || / | | | |\____/ || / \|_|_|/ | _|| / / \ |____| || / | | | --| | | | |____ --| * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/

*-- _--\ _ \ | || / _ \\ | / `'
  • / \_ /- | | | * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

WTF! you and I have had out moments, but I gotta tell ya, this is pure bullshit.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

No need to do that, the coroners report will do just fine........ In all seriousness, thanks for the reminder why ............

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Well the "new Budd" didn't last too long.

Now if we could just get the old Budd back in here to sparr with us once and awhile all will be back to normal.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Just don't want people bugging me just to be nosey.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I wasn't trolling, Mac, just looking to stop nosey invasions of my privacy under the guise of false friendship.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I'm not back. As a fact, I had to resubscribe to post this and I'm leaving as soon as I can. This group is a just a sewer anymore.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, Roy, just finally got fed up with this group's general attitude and some posters in particular.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

And you're another reason for no wanting to be part of this group anymore, mr moderator.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran