OT: If you want to know how I am, don't pretend to be a friend.

No it's not Bud. There is alot of garbage on usenet in general. I first came here about 5 years ago and there were far more bitching and pissing contests then. You just have to learn to ignore them completely. Telling idiots to leave you alone is pointless. Why respond to people who aren't your friends?

Reply to
miles

Miles, I give everyone a chance, and often a second thru twentieth chance. I've never asked for more than that for myself. This world is too full of strife and hate already to not try to gain a bit of peace in our lives. I had thought to give it another try with a few from this group when I was emailed with questions concerning my health, but I was in error.

That's why I answered non-friends. Oh, well, their loss, not mine.

My sewer comment is based on the fun there used to be in the group 10 years ago combined with the accuracy of information available then. Now it's flames and misinformation. Hey, if no one else cares, fine, why should I?

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Because the reliability of dodge trucks have improved, not much to talk about. The toyota news groups are nothing but political banter and personal agendas for the last 8 years. This is what happens when the cars run like they should. If you want mechanical talk, check out Audi and BMW news groups.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

and doing it in a public forum... makes sense to me, Budd..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

So, the terrorist have won eh?

Reply to
MoParMaN

Because it didn't totally mirror yours? That is life, would have thought you would have realized it by now.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Moderator? Gee golly, and to think I was your buddy when you threw mud at Tbone. Oh well, nice to know I played a part is you disappearing for awhile. Guess I need more practice though............. still, it's refreshing to see you're still the same blabbering jerk you always were.....Have a nice day Budd.

Reply to
Jerry

I don't know any of you involved in this exchange...but this is about the lamest dialogue I've ever seen. And what's even lamer...I READ IT ALL. It's like complaining about how bad a TV program is...and then sitting and watching it. I'm still trying to figure how this pertains to trucks??? CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? XXXOOO

Reply to
earthman

Reply to
miles

Shit is shit anyway you look at it. Some people like shit. Is it wrong to not like it because it doesn't mirror my life? Good grief Roy, I don't like shit either and I have no trouble saying so. If you do, then thats great but I'm still gonna tell ya I dont like it even if shit is part of life.

Reply to
miles

This group has long been a testosterone filled male dominated truck touting pissing contest message board. Everyone seems to have to thump their chest louder than the next. Ya, I remember my school days too.

Reply to
miles

Wow... that brings back some memories. Echomail battles, Policy4 arguments, threats of lawsuits... ah, the good ol' days :)

-Former NC of Net2605

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I believe the word was "attitude" Miles. Budd was talking about the groups "general attitude". How you managed to turn that into shit is beyond me. But no matter.

Reply to
Roy

Never saw any arguments, spam, pissing contests etc. on any of the echos I was on. I ran node 1:114/144 for many years.

Reply to
miles

The 'attitude' is the constant pissing contests and yes, thats shit in my book. Some people like it.

Reply to
miles

Miles that is your interpretation of the attitude. Seeing as you participate in some of the pissing contests I guess you do like it. So as to help prevent another "pissing contest" I'm done.

Reply to
Roy

Simple - we are talking about Mr. D-50.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Yep, I'm still here, I just don't post as much as I used to:-) BTW, did you see the price that crude got to today, ouch. The news from GM shows that some people are finally starting to wise up.

Reply to
TBone

Dan,

It not just the volume of info that's down, but the quality, with persons with no or little mechanical background acting as if their word should be gospel.

Anyway, I've said my piece. After today, I'm not replying any more. I've got a Cushman motorscooter calling me . . . or is that the fishing hole I hear?

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Thanks, Miles, but I've got other things to do besides sit in this group. I've been doing some walking and lost about 21 pounds and soon the body work on that old Cushman will be ready for paint.

-- Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran