OT: If you want to know how I am, don't pretend to be a friend.

Page 2 of 3
Tom Lawrence wrote:

Never saw any arguments, spam, pissing contests etc. on any of the echos I was on. I ran node 1:114/144 for many years.
Yep, I'm still here, I just don't post as much as I used to:-) BTW, did you see the price that crude got to today, ouch. The news from GM shows that some people are finally starting to wise up.

"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@noemail.com> wrote in message
Thanks, Miles, but I've got other things to do besides sit in this group. I've been doing some walking and lost about 21 pounds and soon the body work on that old Cushman will be ready for paint.
-- Budd

Because the reliability of dodge trucks have improved, not much to talk about. The toyota news groups are nothing but political banter and personal agendas for the last 8 years. This is what happens when the cars run like they should. If you want mechanical talk, check out Audi and BMW news groups.
Dan,
It not just the volume of info that's down, but the quality, with persons with no or little mechanical background acting as if their word should be gospel.
Anyway, I've said my piece. After today, I'm not replying any more. I've got a Cushman motorscooter calling me . . . or is that the fishing hole I hear?
-- Budd

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Hit a person often enough and either he will hit back or walk away. I'm walking.
I've fought enough wars in my life.
-- Budd

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:20:08 GMT, "Budd Cochran"

well, i'm still glad your ok, but whatever crawled up your ass and died is something you gotta deal with. nuff said.

WTF! you and I have had out moments, but I gotta tell ya, this is pure bullshit.
Roy
No, Roy, just finally got fed up with this group's general attitude and some posters in particular.
-- Budd

Because it didn't totally mirror yours? That is life, would have thought you would have realized it by now.
Roy
Roy wrote:

Shit is shit anyway you look at it. Some people like shit. Is it wrong to not like it because it doesn't mirror my life? Good grief Roy, I don't like shit either and I have no trouble saying so. If you do, then thats great but I'm still gonna tell ya I dont like it even if shit is part of life.

I believe the word was "attitude" Miles. Budd was talking about the groups "general attitude". How you managed to turn that into shit is beyond me. But no matter.
Roy wrote:

The 'attitude' is the constant pissing contests and yes, thats shit in my book. Some people like it.

Miles that is your interpretation of the attitude. Seeing as you participate in some of the pissing contests I guess you do like it. So as to help prevent another "pissing contest" I'm done.
Well, you're wrong in that assessment, but then you've not learned that about me either, have you?
<BG> -- Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

No need to do that, the coroners report will do just fine........ In all seriousness, thanks for the reminder why ............
Jerry
And you're another reason for no wanting to be part of this group anymore, mr moderator.
-- Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

Moderator? Gee golly, and to think I was your buddy when you threw mud at Tbone. Oh well, nice to know I played a part is you disappearing for awhile. Guess I need more practice though............. still, it's refreshing to see you're still the same blabbering jerk you always were.....Have a nice day Budd.
I don't know any of you involved in this exchange...but this is about the lamest dialogue I've ever seen. And what's even lamer...I READ IT ALL. It's like complaining about how bad a TV program is...and then sitting and watching it. I'm still trying to figure how this pertains to trucks??? CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? XXXOOO