OT: If you want to know how I am, don't pretend to be a friend.

Page 3 of 3
earthman wrote:

This group has long been a testosterone filled male dominated truck touting pissing contest message board. Everyone seems to have to thump their chest louder than the next. Ya, I remember my school days too.

Simple - we are talking about Mr. D-50.
beekeep
Whatever.
-- Budd

anymore,

your
Well...hell..I give up..every damn time I mail you it bounces back..used every one of the addys I have...sending one more with a modification to the addy since I seem to remember that I had to and then m out of options..

BTW Budd...mails back up and working again...been a while...will send somethingin a bit..working on updating a few things on the site... \

Here I am gone for a couple weeks and I missed Budd :(
-Michele :(