OT: Info

Hey all, isn't there a regular that is from SC? Please drop me a line, I would like to get some info from you about the Charleston area.

That would be Steve I believe. He was CBHVAC and I forgot the rest.

I thought that butthead was in NC?
It was and he is not all to far from me.
"azwiley1" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
So, does that mean you can tell me some about the Charleston area?