OT: Info for a few

Roy, Denny, Budd (if you are reading) beekeep, T.L and any of the other regulars in here that knew of this.

That job issue that I had been dealing with has been resolved in a very good way. If you would like more info or forgot what I am referring to, drop me a line as this is not for all the assclowns in here.

Reply to
azwiley1

(for everyone except those above)

secret ............... for eyes only .................

the get together at the rest stop is ON for tonight .........

pass it on ..........

Reply to
Steve B

Sorry that is your gig, we wouldn't want to have you standing in an unemployment line.

Reply to
azwiley1

Man, you sure have a thing for rest stop's. But I guess where you have been a pole smoker for so long it is a hard habit to break But what the hell your out now, might as well go for it.

Reply to
Roy

Please keep in mind you are still a PROBATIONARY member of the rest stop group. Don't do anything to jeopardize your pending membership.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

You'll notice that others here were the ones who brought it up. Our rest stop groups are to show off our trucks, help travelers, and to just get out and drive our trucks and get away from the computer for a while.

The secret ceremonies we conduct there are restricted to members only. You seem to be focused on all the other bad things that happen at rest stops, and I can't help you there. Perhaps reliving past experiences, some therapy, or stopping your present deviant behavior would help you move off this topic.

Rest stops have been used since Interstates began as a meeting place, a place to catch a nap, a place to find help, a place to sell goods, a place for the lunch wagon to set up, a place to water the dogs, and just a rest place. People who read more into it than that show a preoccupation and propensity for the dark side.

I do wish you well with your problem. I'll ask the board if you can come to our next meeting, but until you get rid of this homoerotic obsession, I doubt they will consider your membership.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

It would seem that you spend most of your time here. Do you own a truck?

I'm sure they are.

Not even a decent spin. You sure do bring some weak stuff.

Reply to
Roy

"Roy" wrote

'06 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab with the Cummins.

Reply to
Steve B

Hey Larry, your ZA spam/oldfart/idiot blocker hates me!!! Try me at snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Dude, your email came through with no problem. Let me check it though

Reply to
azwiley1