OT-Interesting article

Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
The environazi's won't be happy until we're back to 1883 and riding around behind horses. Oh, wait, the evironazi's think that cows and horses produce harmful emissions too.
--
Max

Yeah, they tend to ignore their own flatus . . .from both ends.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

Gosh, there's a "balanced" story if I ever saw one......not.
It's ok, John, no one could ever accuse you of being balanced either.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

Well it is on fox, you expect balance there?
Roy
LOL, thanks Budd, I needed a laugh.