OT: Investor/s needed for house flip completion. 50% return

Title pretty much sums it all up. I need approximately $30k to complete the remodel/refurb of a house which will immediately go to market. If you have
$30k to invest in this opportunity, I'm offering a 50% return within 6 months. That equates to $45,000 back upon completion. Willing to work with more than one person on this deal and will offer the same rate of return to each person. Work can be completed within 30 days and to market immediately upon completion. Already have 2 potential buyers once completed. I can be contacted via this post or at 919-274-1192.
Laszlo Almasi
Where is the house?
"Carolina Watercraft Works" < snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
Raleigh, NC
Laszlo Almasi
I figured out that much. Where in Raleigh?
"Carolina Watercraft Works" < snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
E-mail sent.
Laszlo Almasi

Yeah...SCAM ;-)