OT It is that time!!

Hey I live in AZ, send them to me!

Reply to
azwiley1

Ok, listen up bitch... That ole truck sits in a nice cozy garage waiting to go out and make toy money. After it gets done playing, it gets a bath and tucked back into the garage. If I happen to do some reloading at the time, it's a heated garage. And your pudgy ass will be plopped in bed with a big fluffy blanky listening to your floppy eared ole dog snoring. (No, not Sue either)

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Wow! Envy is showing.

The dogs ears are straight up.

Actually the one with the "floppy ears" is...Anybody???

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Why did I think you were upstate NY?

Reply to
Roy

That is where I was hatched and raised, in Buffalo. All my family including my son live there.

Reply to
azwiley1

Me too, almost..lol

My family is mostly in Buffalo and Rochester... sister and 2 brothers were born there but I was born a few months after my folks moved to California... Talk about ducking a bullet!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Myself as well, only more upstate outside of Troy.

Roy

Reply to
Roy
21:04:32 -0700, azwiley1 wrote:

Damn it's a small world!

Reply to
azwiley1

Makes me damned glad I was born in Ohio with all the normal people.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Man, I have family in Ohio too, and there aint a damn thing normal about them people!

Reply to
azwiley1

Say's the guy wearing the "pink bunny suit". Yup, real normal.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, there IS a reason for migration, Buggs..

It puts a few new tadpoles in the gene pool...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Can't be all bad... They make the Shopsmith there..lol