OT It is that time!!

Page 2 of 2

Me too, almost..lol
My family is mostly in Buffalo and Rochester... sister and 2 brothers were born there but I was born a few months after my folks moved to California... Talk about ducking a bullet!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Myself as well, only more upstate outside of Troy.
Roy

Damn it's a small world!

Makes me damned glad I was born in Ohio with all the normal people.....
Denny

Man, I have family in Ohio too, and there aint a damn thing normal about them people!

Can't be all bad... They make the Shopsmith there..lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Say's the guy wearing the "pink bunny suit". Yup, real normal.<VBG>
Roy

Well, there IS a reason for migration, Buggs..
It puts a few new tadpoles in the gene pool...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Let me remind about believeing rumor's, don't, especially when YOU start them. Long about Jan. when ya need a bomb to get into that block of ice your truck will have become, just think about where this retired ass will be.<BFG>
Roy

Ok, listen up bitch... That ole truck sits in a nice cozy garage waiting to go out and make toy money. After it gets done playing, it gets a bath and tucked back into the garage. If I happen to do some reloading at the time, it's a heated garage. And your pudgy ass will be plopped in bed with a big fluffy blanky listening to your floppy eared ole dog snoring. (No, not Sue either) <GBMFG>
Denny

Wow! Envy is showing. <VBG>
The dogs ears are straight up.
Actually the one with the "floppy ears" is...Anybody???
Roy

You gotta remember what time of the year it is for me. I didn't get to watch the game but a few "friends" kept calling me whenever the score changed. I think every damned Browns fan that I work with has my phone number.
I think my ole butt is gonna stay where it is for now...
Denny

Shit!! I forgot! I shoulda called ya myself.<GBMFG>

You do love the punishment! <G>
Roy