OT: Jeep Gladiator

I know this is a Dodge group, but Jeep is almost a Dodge <g>
Has anybody seen any *new* information if Jeep is going to make this concept vehicle?
http://www.jeep.com/autoshow/news/gladiator.html
or
http://www.jeep.com/autoshow/gladiator/gallery.html
I'm not a big Jeep guy, but I really like the looks of this truck. I'm hoping one of you'se guys out there may have heard something other than what they've had on the internet for a past 6 month's or so.
regards Slick_Willy
The spare tire on the driver's side might be in the way of the mirror. Nice looking jeep, I like the open roof. yonzie
On 12/12/05 3:23 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com, "Slick