OT: Jeep Gladiator

I know this is a Dodge group, but Jeep is almost a Dodge

Has anybody seen any *new* information if Jeep is going to make this concept vehicle?

or

I'm not a big Jeep guy, but I really like the looks of this truck. I'm hoping one of you'se guys out there may have heard something other than what they've had on the internet for a past 6 month's or so.

regards Slick_Willy

Reply to
Slick Willy

The spare tire on the driver's side might be in the way of the mirror. Nice looking jeep, I like the open roof. yonzie

Reply to
Dale Yonz